Cushion, Lubricate & Protect Tissues
- Non-Surgical Tissue Supplement
- Cushion, Lubricate & Protect
- Liquid Human Allograft
- Minimally Manipulated Amniotic Fluid
- Non-invasive, in-office application
- Cryopreserved & Chorion-free
How is AmnioELITE™ used?
AmnioELITE™ is a human tissue allograft comprised of amniotic fluid components intended for homologous use to supplement tissue for protection, cushioning, and lubrication.
Similar to its function in utero, amniotic fluid can be used as an allograft to supplement adult tissue that has diminished ability to cushion, protect, and lubricate due to trauma, overuse, or athletic activities.
Key Bioactive Factors in AmnioELITE™
We use a proprietary process to preserve the original relevant biological characteristics of the amniotic fluid. This includes:
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) A&B
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)
- Transforming Growth Factor Beta (TGF-β)
- Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1RA)
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases 1&2
- Cellular Components
How is it stored?
AmnioELITE™ is cryopreserved for safe, long-term storage and ease of handling, and is available in a variety of volumes.
|Storage Temperature||Typical Expiry|
|-80°C +/- 15°C||2 year|
What is Amniotic Fluid?
Amniotic fluid is the liquid that surrounds the developing baby until delivery. It functions as a protective cushion, lubricant for movement, and source of nutrients required for fetal development.1 Amniotic fluid contains a unique mix of bioactive substances such as hyaluronic acid, cell adhesion molecules and growth factors recognized as important in the development and maturation of the fetus.2 Amniotic fluid has reported anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fibrotic properties.1 Amniotic tissues are also thought to have “immune privilege,” reducing the risk of an adverse immune reaction. All of these characteristics make amniotic allografts an attractive bio-material for use in clinical applications.